Every year Bob Parks Realty, LLC of middle Tennessee hosts "Christmas for the Children." Children identified by school counselors as needing some extra attention during the holidays are invited because otherwise many would not have Christmas at all. The Smyrna office has been unable to meet its fundraising goal in 2006, so Christmas may be cancelled. As a result, bloggers throughout the world are stepping up to help. Read all about it here and how you can help.
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
I don't know if this will work or not, but I'm going to try. This is me "shaking my bootie" to say thanks for the help people gave us in this fundraising effort.



This video stuff rocks my world!
 
wrapped by Kathy T. at 12:07 PM |


3 Gifts under the tree:


At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

do you have any fries with that shake girlfriend?

 

At 2:02 PM, Blogger Tim

Now that's funny - where was that? I guess I'm somewhat the outsider here. It's been several years since I've been to the Smyrna area.

 

At 12:25 AM, Blogger Sean Carter

That's really funny for Christmas... Peep into this amazing Christmas Blog to check out some really cool stuffs and unique ideas